Friday, September 09, 2005

Fran

I have found the boy that takes the name "Francisco" out of the running for my future European love who will buy me my Mediterranean villa (TOTALLY possible). I guess now it'll just have to be Diego. Sigh.

We went out this evening to various places near la Plaza de Sol... and we ended up at the last place hanging out with this group of young men... one of which was named Fran. Fran's way of flirting with you is to come up to you from behind, lift your hair up and blow on your neck.. he then says, "does that bother you?" So i say, "no, its just plain weird." So the evening continues, he is going between Joanne and I trying to woo us with his ever charming(?) ways, saying he has fallen in love with me although I have said nothing but "that is weird" to him. So his next technique, and definitely the most effective in making me want to just say "WHAT ARE YOU" is that he comes up and scratches you on the arm.. the kind of scratch where for the next few minutes you have four red lines running down your arm. MORE THAN ONCE. Honestly Fran, what are you.. a cat? I look like I was attacked by a damn leopard.

The rest of the group was fun.. we were out til 5am (normal here... they went on to a discoteca after that... we turned in for the evening). They all have our msn "messenger" addresses so maybe we have a group of amigos now. Ha.

Ohhhh Espana... como te he echado de menos...

No comments: