Tuesday, February 26, 2008

tuesday morning randomness

  • How is it not at least Thursday?
  • Joanne might come back to Madrid in June... to stay! Yay America.
  • While a smidge embarrassing to admit, Britney Spears' newest album is great for the gym. With the exception of a ballad or two which I promptly skip, the beats of practically all of the songs are right on par with my rate on the elliptical: a nice range of 60 to 65.
  • I don't care how screwed up she is; Amy Winehouse totally rocks. She adds a touch of sultry sass to the mundane nature of my workday.
  • No matter how painstakingly careful I am when winding them up, my iPod earphones ALWAYS tangle themselves into knots. Wtf?
  • No Movistar, I don't want a cell phone contract. Please stop stalking me.
  • 45 days til vacation- Hallelujah!
  • How beyond fantastic is the Sarah Silverman / Jimmy Kimmel video duel? HIL.AR.I.OUS.
Her video:


His revenge:

No comments: